The ingenuity of the founding fathers of Nigeria-Ghana International College brought about its establishment in September, 2006. The College is a Government approved private co-educational institution composed of Junior Secondary School and Senior Secondary School.
The College is located in the serenity of Kuje Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, Nigeria.
With a massive capital investment, the college began on a sound footing with modern state-of-the-art infrastructure. These infrastructural facilities include spacious and well ventilated classrooms, magnificent staff quarters, a splendid administrative block, decent places of worship for both faiths, a large dining hall, well equipped laboratories, library and a JAMB accredited Computer Based Test (CBT) centre, as well as recreational facilities among others.
Since its inception, there has been a progressive growth in student population but this is well controlled to an appreciable level to maintain quality and standards.
In spite of the existence of these excellent infrastructural facilities and the quality of staff in the college, infrastructural and human resource capacity developments have been ongoing in order to maintain excellent and qualitative educational services. These are, therefore, the dynamics that make the college distinct, outstanding and progressive in the educational sector.
As it aims at becoming the leader in the delivery of quality basic and secondary education in Nigeria, the minimum qualification for teaching appointment in the college is a bachelor’s degree in the Arts or Sciences.
The school has experienced Nigerian and Ghanaian graduate professional teachers who are capable of transforming of nobody to somebody in the academic field. It is in view of this that the school introduced the “intervention programme” which is aimed to keep students at their best to enable them achieve their academic excellence with no difficulty.
Established in 2006.
2. Government approved & Fully boarding.
3. Experienced Nigerian and Ghanaian teachers.
4. Well equipped Laboratories.
5. Focus on STEM(Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics).
6. Focus on, Entrepreneurship, Industrialization &Law.
7. Affinity for Sports, Cultural& Religious Training.
8. Foreign and Local Excursions.
9. Impressive results in WAEC, NECO& JAMB exams.
10. Discipline as a core value.
11. Skills and Talent Development.
12. Secured environment highly effective & technical security personnel.
13. Staff/Students ratio 1-10